Saturday, August 25, 2007

Challenge: Black and White

I must admit that I had a hard time with this one! I LOVE COLOR!!!!!!!!!! And there are so few of the pictures that I take that I like better in black and white!

Here they are... with my NEW PENTAX K100D!!! WOO HOO!!

This one is on my other blog in color... but I like the black and white too :) (Although it defeats the purpose of the photo because the photo is actually of her showing off her new clip-on colored hair extensions!)


This one is good in color too... but the black and white really makes the berries POP!!!


the end ;)
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

cherie said...

nice shots and they look good in black and white

Jane F. Smith said...

GREAT!!! I love the one of your daughter!! the cat just doesn't want his/her picture taken!!! cute!!

Unknown said...

awe - look at the kitty! And the one of your daughter has a great expression!

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of your daughter in B & W. The rest look very nice too. Love how the texture of the cat's fur shows up so well.

pdxscrappinmamma said...

Cute picture of your daughter. I really like the berries too. I'm sure they look great in color but I'm surprised at how much glow and reflection they have in B&W.

Unknown said...

I do like the berries popping. Sometimes when you convert to black and white the picture just gets gray, not this one. Good work.

pdxscrappinmamma said...

Lost my connection, you're invited to my self-portrait on my blog.

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Wahoo! Congrats on the new camera! These look great!

pixelchick said...

Nice photos. I love the kitty so cute! I really like the berries especially the water drop on the end of the last berry. Great job.